It is a quick and convenient online test that helps to check the English levels of individuals and groups of candidates. You can give your Linguaskill exam for skills of your choice: speaking, writing. The test can assess student’s language proficiency up to C1 level – equivalent to 8 bands in IELTS.
Linguaskill Exam Mode:
1. Linguaskill can be taken at any nearest ICD center (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad)
2. Linguaskill can also be taken from home/ workplace and the exam will be invigilated through Online remote proctoring.
- It’s a fast and accurate test.
- Students can either take the test at the nearest ICD Center (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad)
Students can also take exam from their home/workplace which is proctored through Online Remote invigilation.
- It provides accurate results within 48 hours, with clear individual Test Reports and Group Reports for exam at centers. For online exams, it can take 2 to 4 working days for the results to be received.
- Results are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), the international standard for describing language ability. See sample report in attachment.
- It is also a choice to give a Linguaskill exam of one skill or a combination of 2/ 3 or 4 skills full assessment.
Linguaskill is a modular test that assesses Listing, Reading, writing, and speaking.
This gives you choice about the skills you want to assess.
The duration of the Writing Exam is 45 Min and Speaking Exam is 15 Min.
Recognition: The test is accepted at various Universities and Admission offices for Student Admissions and Scholarships. See more at https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/why-choose-us/global-recognition/
What is required on exam day?
- For Center-based Exam: The candidate needs to bring their ID Document i-e CNIC OR PASSPORT on the exam day.
- For Linguaskill Testing from Home: The candidate needs to have a computer, an internet connection, a microphone, a Camera, and a set of headphones.
How to Register Exam?
1. Pay the Fee for the Exam by checking out ICD Store
2. Fill out this form https://form.jotform.me/90491514020446
3. Attach the fee receipt
4. Select the Mode of exam you want to opt-in.
5. Receive Testing details within 2 to 4 working days.
For any query, Call on 03111-999-100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org