The course for IELTS Trainers & Tutors is a 10 Modules program designed to help you prepare students to take the IELTS exam. This is the ideal course for anyone who wants to start out in delivering IELTS preparation courses, teachers currently working in an educational context, IELTS tutors, or anyone planning to enter the lucrative testing market.
As prior knowledge of the IELTS exam is not mandatory, the course is also suitable for those with a background in soft skills or who wish to make a career change. Participants should have a high Intermediate or Advanced level of English (IELTS band 6.0 and above) with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why take this course?
- Become an IELTS preparation specialist.
- Learn how to prepare candidates for IELTS expertly.
- Learn how to evaluate and use IELTS resources.
- Learn how to give feedback on the basis of band descriptors.
- Learn how to effectively prepare lessons for students.
- Effectively analyze IELTS tips and techniques.
- Receive a certificate from ICD – a Cambridge English Authorized Center
This course also includes:
- Planning lessons to teach IELTS speaking, writing, reading, and listening
- Understanding the use of public Band Descriptors as a teaching tool
- Giving feedback on the IELTS writing and speaking performance using public Band descriptors.
- Microteaching the prepared lesson plan and getting feedback on the same.
The four skills will be covered in 10 modules online course.
For More Details Contact Us