Institute of Career Development offers General English Course which is designed to help students make rapid progress in English, and focus on the four key language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking – with lots of additional work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Who can attend the course?
Most of the students in our General English course are 12+ in age and many of these are current undergraduates or recent graduates aiming to improve their English for their school/university courses or professional careers. We also have a significant number of gap-year students, focusing on improving their English before university. Professionals and students already in higher education also attend courses at ICD. We also encourage housewives and elderly people who want to learn English must enroll because it is never too late to learn.
You will be able to:
- To gain the confidence to speak in a variety of situations.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Improve accuracy in writing
- Develop an understanding of grammar in context.
Online Class requirements
For Online classes, you must need to have:
- A reliable internet connection
- A desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- An integrated microphone in the device you are using or an attached headset.
- A web camera
- The rest of the details regarding course resources will be provided by ICD.